Shimano Sienna RE Spinning Reels (Rear Drag)
Shimano Sienna RE offer anglers Shimano performance in an affordable and compact package.
Propulsion Line Management System features an updated propulsion spool lip design to lengthen casting distances and avoid wind knots and backlashes
Dyna-Balance technology counterbalances the rotor to eliminate retrieve vibration and increase smoothness/sensitivity.
The Super Stopper II offers instant anti-reverse with no backplay and deliver immediate hook-setting power.
Features of Shimano Sienna RE:
- rear drag
- new center of gravity for a more balanced feel
- 1 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
- XGT-7 Frame
- Propulsion Line Management system produces longer casts
- Varispeed II line lay and AR-C spool for improved casting performance
- light, rigid compact body
- diecast aluminium spool
- outstanding Shimano value