Lowrance HOOK² 4x with Bullet Transducer
Regular price €159,99
We have 1 in stock.Out of Stock.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Perfect for kayaks and boats with limited console space, the compact HOOK² 4x Bullet features proven Broadband Sounder™. This model is a sonar-only model.
- Display size: 4"
- Specific transducer: Bullet transducer
- Single frequency: yes
- GPS plotter: no
- GPS mapping: no
- CHIRP: no
- Downscan imaging: no
- SideScan imaging: no
In the Box
- Lowrance HOOK² 4x Fishfinder
- Fuse-1 Set of 3 x 3-amp Fuses
- HOOK² Bullet Skimmer Transducer
- HOOK² 4 & 5 / Cruise 5 Bracket
- Bullet/SplitShot Transom Bracket
Auto tuning Sonar Makes Fishing Simple
At the heart of HOOK² is our Auto tuning sonar technology. This gives you the best image by automatically adjusting sonar settings as water conditions change. Designed by anglers for anglers, it reduces time spent on settings, giving you more time to fish.
The Bullet 4-inch displays include wide-angle Broadband Sounder. This Bullet version is a fish finder-only model.
Easy-To-Use Interface with Quick Access to Key Functions
The HOOK² display is easy and intuitive to use. It has a direct-access keypad that reduces time spent working on settings, keeping you focused on the goal: fishing.
- Display size: 4"
- Specific transducer: Bullet skimmer
- Display resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Storage temperature range: -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)
- Operating temperature range: -15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)
- Mounting type: Transom or trolling motor
- Cable length: 6 m (20 ft)
- Number of pins: 6 (combined unit power and sonar cable)
- Soanr output: Depth and temperature
- Sonar frequency: 200 kHz
- Sonar beam width (@ -3dB): 44° @ 200 kHz
- Sonar maximum depth: 152 m (500 ft) @ 200 kHz
- Sonar maximum speed: 57 knots (55 mph)
- Weight: 0.24 kg